Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 in Cleveland

I've been thinking about this post for a few days now.  Resolutions seem like they are meant to be broken and I don't want to become another statistic.  So, dear readers, I'm going to tell you what I want out of 2012.  I want to be happier in, more content with, prouder of, and thankful for the life that I'm living.

I can see that this is a rather broad statement so what does it all mean?

In 2012 I want to do as many of the following things as possible:

Build stronger relationships- as a family member, friend, and romantic interest
Kick butt in my grad school classes
Expand my book blog to include other bloggers and buy my own domain
Read for pleasure as much as possible
Explore Cleveland
Exercise and be healthy
Focus on the positive
Complain less
Be open to change

I'm going into 2012 feeling good about where my life is headed.  What about you, are you optimistic for what the future holds?

No comments:

Post a Comment