Sunday, May 13, 2012

Product Review: Silk Fruit and Protein

Recently my aunt and uncle who are vegetarian bordering on vegan asked if I'd tried Silk's Fruit and Protein drink.  I admitted I'd seen it but had been wary of trying it.  My aunt told me it was really good so the next time I was in the store I went ahead and bought the mixed berry flavor.

I ended up trying it and was pleasantly surprised!  It is very fruity and reminds me of Kefir, a liquid-esque yogurt drink.  There was a creamy quality.  I used it as a based for a mixed berry and orange juice smoothie and it was delicious while giving me an extra burst of protein and calcium. I have also had it plain and it is very drinkable.

So, if you're in the store and looking for something new or an extra dose of protein try it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment