Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saving Money

You all know by now I like to save money wherever possible.  One area I've started exploring more is Restaurant.com.  I've used it a few times, and especially when they're running their promotions it ends up being quite the deal.  Basically, like with other deal sites, you pay significantly less than a gift card is worth.  Often with Restaurant.com you can't apply it towards alcohol and have to spend a minimum amount but you still save lots of money or can have a nicer meal for the same price you'd normally be willing to pay.  Here's a link to their current promotion:




And here's a list of some of the restaurants they have gift certificates for that I like here in Cleveland!

Reddstone
Barrocco
Latitude 41N

And these that I haven't been to but would like to try:

The Nauti Mermaid
La Strada

There are numerous other places as well.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment