Friday, October 15, 2010

Restaurant Review: Two Dad's Diner

This afternoon I went to Two Dad's Diner in Lakewood with my coworkers.  This is a locally owned restaurant that has great standard diner food.  We had ten people and they were able to easily accommodate us.  I ordered "the Bif" which was a warm roast beef sandwich with caramelized onions.  It technically comes with blue cheese on it, but since I have a dairy allergy I had it without.  A pickle and fries were served on the side.  It was delicious.  Everyone at the table seemed to enjoy their meal.  Some were raving about the sweet potato fries, others enjoyed the vegetarian options etc.  The prices are pretty reasonable with most dishes, if not all being under $10.  I'd recommend Two Dad's to anyone who is looking for a casual and delicious meal.


Two Dad's Diner on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment