Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bar Review: Brother's Lounge

Last night I had a date.  Per his suggestion we met each other at Brother's Lounge just outside of Lakewood's borders.  I'd never been so I was excited to see what it was like.  We sat in the wine bar and I really liked the vibe.  It was cozy and there was nice live music playing.  I enjoyed a glass of Pinot Grigio.  When we got there there weren't many open seats so we sat down at the end of a long narrow table that fit 8.  As we sat and talked more people came and sat with us till suddenly the table was full.  We didn't talk to them, but it was interesting.  I thought sharing a table with strangers might be weird, but really it was just fine and not very different than sitting at the bar.

Brother's also has an area that is more of a "regular bar" and a back area that is more of a concert venue where bands come and play.  I'd love to go back and try out the different areas as well.

Brothers Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment