Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dear Santa:

Christmas is a little over a month away and I'm thinking of all the goodies that I want.  How selfish of me I know.  Here are some of my wants- no I don't expect to get all of them, but I'm hoping some make the cut.  Want to get me something?  Look no further:

1. The Amazon Kindle

Source
2.  A Dodo Case (For the Kindle)

Source
3.  iPad (ok ok this is a pipe dream but still I wannnnt!)

Source
4. A NetFlix Subscription

Source
5.  Any accessories for my Canon DSLR.  I'd like new lenses- wide angle, and a better zoom and a bigger carrying case.

6.  Any Glee Soundtrack (other than 1 and 2, I already own those)

Source
7.  Anything anyone wants to get me!  Thoughtful gifts are great!

Edited to Add:

8.  One of the following wall decals- or maybe both...

Both are from Etsy seller WallsThatTalk!


What is on your wish list for Christmas 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment