Friday, February 18, 2011

Be Happy: It's working

Update:
2/3 shopping and dinner with my mom
2/5 "Dress Up Your Heart" cocktail party and fashion show at Around the Corner
2/6 Superbowl at my parents
2/8 Dinner at my girlfriend's with her and her daughter
2/9 Made dinner with a friend and watched a movie at their place
2/10 Happy hour at Cleats in Parma
2/11 Happy hour at The Winking Lizard in Lakewood
2/11 VIP Party at Spin Bike Shop in Lakewood
2/12 Breakfast with my mom at Diana's in Lakewood
2/16 Middle School Basketball game with former coworker
2/16 1.77 mile walk with good friend R and her puppy
2/17 Happy Hour at the Ice House in Parma with coworkers (Review coming soon!)

And with 10 days left in the Month I've reached my goal.  I'd like to see if I can do let's say 5 more social activities, because it really is helping me be happier.

I've also started writing down in a notebook several things that make me happy each day.  I'll share a few with you soon.  What are you doing to make yourself happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment