Sunday, February 6, 2011

Being Happy- One Week In

The first week of February is drawing to a close and I'm happy to say I've made some progress on my February goal!

On Thursday, I went shopping and had dinner with my mom.  It was nice to spend some one on one time with her, and I found two awesome dresses for SUPER good deals!  Gotta love 70% off!

Then, on Saturday I helped set up and volunteered at a great charity event.  A group of lovely ladies from Lakewood put on the, "Dress Up Your Heart" cocktail party and fashion show at Around the Corner.  We featured designs by Valerie Mayen (from
project runway) and had a grand ol' time.  The event raised money for the Go Red For Women campaign and I believe, was a success.  (I'll do a bigger better post on this later.)

Tonight I'm going to my parents house to watch the Steeler's LOSE the Superbowl, and to see awesome commercials. 

Tentatively I have dinner plans for Tuesday and Wednesday lined up. 

Looks like by the end of this week I'll have at least 5 out of my 12 social events completed for the month!  And you know what, this keeping busy is definitely helping me with my mood.  Let's hope it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment