My dreams came true at 5:30am this morning when I got an automated phone call from my school telling me that there was a SNOW DAY!! Now, I enjoy my job, I love the kids-- but any unexpected day off I will take willingly! Snow days are perfect for relaxing and getting little things done just for yourself- I refuse to use them for anything too useful- like chores.
Here's how I spent today's Snow Day!
1. When back to sleep till 10! So glorious.
2. Watched a good chunk of my DVR'd shows including the season finale of Dexter, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
3. Made myself a homemade cafe mocha.
4. Finished reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
5. Made myself chocolate chip pancakes with vanilla soy milk
6. Wrote a blog post
7. Texted friends
I couldn't have asked for a better day! How did you spend your snow day?